The University is offering eleven (11) full-tuition scholarships to deserving men and women to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree.
The aim of the scholarships is to support deserving students of US.
- Application Deadline: February 9, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university,
- Scholarship Award: Full-tuition scholarships are available.
- Nationality: US
- Number of Scholarships: Eleven scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- If applicants reside in the United States*, they must meet one of the following requirements: be a legal resident of the United States; have been granted permanent residency; have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies; have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice focus of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form g-845; or have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services. *Applicants who do not currently reside in the United States may disregard this criterion.
- Applicants must have started but not graduated with an undergraduate or master’s degree program from an accredited college and/or university. Applicants who are currently attending a college/university degree program anywhere are not eligible to apply. This scholarship program is applicable to individuals who wish to enroll/transfer to University of Phoenix after an extended break* and complete the same level of the degree program (i.e. undergraduate, master’s).
- Applicants must have completed at least 9 college credits from an accredited college/university, or one college/university semester, towards the degree in which they were enrolled.
- Applicants must have been out of attendance at any college or university, including University of Phoenix, since at least September 25, 2016.
- Applicant must be in good academic and financial standing at the time of award.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at a University of Phoenix at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application, or before, the award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of the University of Phoenix if selected as a scholarship recipient.
- Applicants must not be an employee (including full- and part-time faculty) or a family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Education Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University or any other subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation, by the deadline listed in the Selection Process section. The completion of the application form does not create an obligation to award a scholarship to the applicant.
- Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section. High importance will be placed on the applicant’s desire to advance in their education, with an emphasis on furthering their careers and/or their impact in their community. Extraordinary essays may be selected to be read on national television, radio, Monday Night Football and/or in any other known medium but in no way indicates an award or acceptance of this scholarship.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply:
- Access the University of Phoenix Focus to the Finish® Scholarship online application.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Review your complete application and submit.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
- Applicants under 21 years of age must submit a signed Scholarship Terms & Conditions and Apollo Consent & Release form listed within the scholarship application.