Applicants are invited for 6 Full-time Santander Master Scholarships for pursuing a master degree (excluding MRes and Masters by Research) for the academic year. Up to 6 scholarships worth £5,000 can be paid either towards tuition fees or as stipend directly to the recipient.
The aim of the scholarships is to support students who want to pursue Master’s Degree programmes at the University of Durham.
Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and is one of a number of institutions that has been described as the third-oldest university in England.
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s Degree programmes (excluding MRes and Masters by Research).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: up to 6 scholarships worth £5,000 are available.
- Nationality: Applicants from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, and Qatar are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, and Qatar are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Stage 1: submit an online postgraduate academic application(https://www.dur.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/#2) directly to Durham University. When completing this application please indicate your intention to apply for a Santander Scholarship in the funding section of the academic application. Please ensure that you submit your academic application to Durham University as soon as possible and no later than the scholarship application deadline.
- Stage 2: submit an online scholarship application
Online Application (https://www.dur.ac.uk/postgraduate/finance/scholarships/university/santander/applicationform/)
Scholarship Link (https://www.dur.ac.uk/postgraduate/finance/scholarships/santander/)