Business Account Manager Job at UnionPay International Kenya
UnionPay International is a subsidiary focusing on the international business of UnionPay. UnionPay International defines Membership Scheme to be the basis for the development of the worldwide UnionPay Card acceptance network; promotes the international issuance and usage of the UnionPay Card as well as other innovative payment solutions and enhance the international brand position of UnionPay. By cooperation with over 200 associations worldwide, the UnionPay international network has enabled the UnionPay Card acceptance in over 140 countries and regions to date. UnionPay cards have been issued in above 30 countries and regions. UnionPay International provides quality, efficient and secure cross-border payment services to the world’s largest cardholders group; and provides convenient and localized service to the increasing overseas UnionPay cardholders.
Business Account Manager Job
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Company’s accounts in the Eastern Africa region.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Implement partner strategy that supports the market development plan and drives incremental revenue to UPI that creates value for acquirers and issuers alike.
- .Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action plans to support overall relevant strategy.
- New business development to expand UPI card acceptance at new merchant segments and execute merchant marketing programs to drive usage at new merchant segments
- Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas for improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce,) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
How to apply
Go to UnionPay International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply