Road and Dam Construction Course at Sensei Institute of Technology
Qualification: National ID and KCSE Certificate (any grade)
Duration: 2 months
The program prepares individuals to supervise, manage, and inspect road construction sites and associated facilities.
It focuses on materials and methods of modern construction such as;
- Construction site safety.
- Construction management fundamentals.
- Professional construction supervision.
- Labor relations.
- Diversity training, construction documentation, scheduling, residential and commercial estimating, residential.
- Commercial blueprint reading, resource and cost control.
- Construction insurance and bonding, accident management and investigation.
- Applicable construction law and regulations, employability, and communication skills.
Enroll now for a Road and Dam Construction course. 0707-964600
KCSE certificate any grade
The course costs Kshs 65,000 for day scholars or Kshs 79,000 for boarders. The fee can be paid monthy at a fee of Kshs 32,500 for day scholars or Kshs 39,500 for boarders.
- 2 Copies of your KCSE certificate
- 4 passport photos
- Blankets, Sheets, Plate, Cup, Spoon, Bucket, Toiletries etc
- Bankslip- The fee is also payable on Mpesa paybill number 198143
INTAKES: NAKURU AND KITENGELA CAMPUSES 0707-964600