List of KUCCPS Cluster Points for Different Courses .pdf
What are the KUCCPS cluster points for the different courses in the different universities KUCCPS Cluster Points for 2019 KCSE Candidates in the KUCCPS 2020-2021 intake!
To see the KUCCPS cluster points for various courses at various Kenya universities and the university codes; follow the universities in Kenya link below, then click on each university to see the courses it offers, course codes and the cluster points/cut off points for each subject.
Download KUCCPS List of University Courses, Codes and KUCCPS Cut off Points .pdf
How to Revise KUCCPS University Courses 2020
The online application portal will open soon for the 2020/2021 placement to institutions of higher learning.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
kuccps cluster points for courses – kuccps courses – kuccps courses and cluster points pdf – kuccps cut off points 2020/2021 – kuccps 2020 latest news – kuccps 2020/2021 intake – jab courses and cluster points – kuccps contacts
- KUCCPS cluster points
- kuccps cluster points pdf
- kuccps cluster points
- cluster points for Kenyatta University
- kuccps courses and cluster points pdf
- kuccps cut off points
- jab courses and cluster points
- kuccps cluster points pdf
- kuccps cut off points 2020/2021,
- cluster points for Kenyatta University,
- kuccps courses pdf,
- kuccps 2020/2021,
- kuccps cluster points 2020 pdf,
- moi university courses and cluster points 2020,
- courses and cluster points at jkuat,
- kuccps cut off points 2020,