List of KUCCPS Cluster Points for Different Courses .pdf
What are the KUCCPS cluster points for the different courses in the different universities KUCCPS Cluster Points for 2019 KCSE Candidates in the KUCCPS 2020-2021 intake!
To see the KUCCPS cluster points for various courses at various Kenya universities and the university codes; follow the universities in Kenya link below, then click on each university to see the courses it offers, course codes and the cluster points/cut off points for each subject.
Download pdf at the end of this article>>
Download KUCCPS List of University Courses, Codes and KUCCPS Cut off Points .pdf
Ad KUCCPS First Revision of Degree and Diploma Course for the 2023/2024 Placement & Cluster Points»
How to Revise KUCCPS University Courses 2023
The online application portal will open soon for the 2020/2021 placement to institutions of higher learning.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
kuccps cluster points for courses – kuccps courses – kuccps courses and cluster points pdf – kuccps cut off points 2020/2021 – kuccps 2020 latest news – kuccps 2020/2021 intake – jab courses and cluster points – kuccps contacts
- KUCCPS cluster points
- kuccps cluster points pdf
- kuccps cluster points
- cluster points for Kenyatta University
- kuccps courses and cluster points pdf
- kuccps cut off points
- jab courses and cluster points
- kuccps cluster points pdf
- kuccps cut off points 2021/2022,
- cluster points for Kenyatta University,
- kuccps courses pdf,
- kuccps 2021/2022,
- kuccps cluster points 2021 pdf,
- moi university courses and cluster points 2022,
- courses and cluster points at jkuat,
- kuccps cut off points 2022,
Has the courses revision for the 2017 KCSE candidates started.
checking your website and it indicates COMING SOON.
How do i get to know when the revision starts.
thank you in advance.
Inform when revision starts
Did form 4 2011 got a C- can I get a placement please
i did my kcse in 1996 and i got C- how can join kuccps?
DO YOU HAVE SCHOLARSHIP FOR STU
DENT ATTAINED GEADE C+.looking forward to hear your feedback.
I had B- of 56 points, 2014, and am willing to join, how can I do, or when is the revision starting
I got a c- 2016 kcse exam.hoping to persue accounts. Can I get a scholarship Pliz?
Am from a poor background it was hard even to make it in form 4.
If i failed to apply at first..can i apply in the 2nd revision?
2016 candidate got a C. 45points can I be placed for education courses please am from a poor background please let me know
Possible for the Kuccps to offer an opportunity in 2018/2019 placement for someone with a B grade in examination of 1997?
cut off points so far are?
i got an A- of 76 points which engineering course can i apply
Where is that link? How can we do revisions without the guide on cluster cut off point per univeristy. KUCCPS are letting us down!
Hi, you can download revision documents here Download here >>
dear KuCcps we are unable to revise the courses minus the weighted points updated on our accounts,,, stop Letting us down please.
my results had a problem and i was given 45 points instead of 53 what can i do
Is biology compulsory in pharmacy?
When will be the second revision 2019
When are the 2018 KCSE candidates revising their courses?
What are the cluster points for medicine and surgery at moi,Egerton and Kenyatta universities 2019 intake?
When is the first revision of courses for 2019 commencing?
I got a mean grade of B- with 55 points, B+ in maths,C+ in English, C+ in chemistry and B- in biology can I pursue degree in nursing?
How do i check admission for KCSE 2018?
I had a C plain of 45 points can I qualify for government university?
i cant get my cluster points please help
I would like to know the minimum mean grade to direct University entry 2020 of how many points,,
When will the revision for 2020 begin and can a B- qualify for Civil Engineering? Thanks
when will revision begin….a B- can qualify for electrical and electronic engineering?????
What is the cut-off for 2019 candidates joining public universities?
kuccps should come out clearly and let students know all the cut off points per course per university..we are confused about which course one has qualified. why set timelines before you give proper information to kenyans…we are tired of this…i dont expect this in such digital era…
is it possible to change the course after you have joined.