KCSE Exams Remarking
Here is the information about KNEC KCSE remarking request form. KCSE remarking of scripts in one or more subjects. KNEC procedure for remarking requests. I want to know how to appeal for remarking of my KCSE. Candidates will have until April 4 to appeal for remarking or to raise any discrepancies in the results.
KCSE REMARK, Process?
- Wakubwa, my little bro got his results Jana, a C plain.
I want KNEC to remark the papers, he studied at a good National school,
Some things don’t add Up, He got D plain in both Chemistry and Biology.
Biology was his best subject since form 1, he was one of the best in Biology in his class, so a Dplain is just way below what he expected.So, wakubwa, who has ever done a remark?
- How much does it cost per paper?
- I sat for my KCSE last year but I was not satisfied with the results. Can they be remarked, please?
- I feel that my KCSE Physics and English paper need to be remarked.
- I did my KCSE exams last year and got a poor grade that I have never got in high school. Kindly can I get help for remarking it?
- Am not satisfied with my results please I need to know the formality of remarking applications.
- Am not satisfied with the grade I was awarded and it would be better if my exams were remarked.
- KNEC remarking procedure; How to apply for remarking of KNEC exams, requirements, procedures, application forms, fees, and duration.
Cost of Remarking KCSE
Candidates for whom remarking has been accepted will be required to pay Kshs.750 per paper.
KNEC has been given seven days to re-mark KCSE exams. Cost and procedure for remarking your KCSE papers.
remarking of KCSE – remarking of KCSE papers – remarking of KCSE exams – KCSE remarking fee -KCSE remarking process – KCSE marking schemes -KCSE KCSE marking – KCSE leakage
I was a KCSE candidate of last year and I would like my KCSE papers be remarked. Could you kindly give me the procedure and the cost if possible.
Remarking of scripts may be undertaken by the Council at the written request of Heads of Secondary schools that presented the candidates, Requests from private candidates will be channeled through the Provincial Directors of or the District officers of the Ministry of
The Council will undertake to remark scripts only after convincing reasons have been given by Heads of schools justifying remarking of scripts for a candidate whose results have already been issued.
The Council reserves the right to reject any request for remarking if in its opinion, a strong case has not been established. Candidates for whom remarking has been accepted will be required to pay Kshs.750.O0 per paper. The fees under this provision will be reviewed from time to time. Requests for remarking accompanied by the correct fees may be channeled through the Provincial Directors of or the District Officers and should reach the Council within 30 days of the date of release of results.
Requests received after this period will not be considered. Other inquiries on results must be made as soon as results have been released. Enquiries received after 30th April of the year following that of the examination will not be considered. The Council decision on results is final. The Council will Gazette corrections on information given in the results lists and slips arising out of remarking before certificates are issued.The Council will Gazette corrections on information given in the results lists and slips arising out of remarking before certificates are issued.
Rules for Remarking of KCSE Cancelled or Y results
According to KNEC regulations, any candidate whose results in any subject are canceled shall be awarded a subject grade ‘Y’ and an overall result ‘Y’ in the entire examination.
How do you go about remarking of KCSE examinations
According to the Kenya National Examination council act 24;
- Any queries on results shall be made as soon as results are released, and in any case not later than the 30 days after the release of the examination results.
- Remarking on scripts may be undertaken by the Council at the written request of the headteachers who presented the candidate.
- Requests for remarking from a private candidate shall be channeled through the County Directors of education (CDEs) or the District Education Officers of the Ministry of Education.
- The Council shall undertake to remark scripts only after satisfactory reasons are given by the requesting headteacher justifying the remarking of scripts for a candidate whose results have already been issued.
- The Council may reject any request for remarking where in its opinion, a strong case for the same has not been established.
- A request for remarking may be channeled through the County Directors of education or the District Education Officers together with the fee prescribed by the Council so as to reach the Council within thirty days of the date of release of results.
- You can also file the complaint with KNEC. Where the Council finds, after investigation, that there were no irregularities or misconduct at an examination centre, it shall release the results of the students at that examination centre.
NB: It is important that you take immediate action after realizing that your examination results have been canceled. Remarking has a timeline.