Collection of Admission Letters fromJomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology – JKUAT
Online admission and registration.
1.For KUCCPS / GoK Students:
- Sign up and login on this page
- Update your Personal Details.
- Download your Admission Letter and Other documents indicated on Admission Letter.
- You can also view KUCCPS document here
2.For Self Sponsored Students:
- Click here first to confirm your admission letter, if its ready,follow the above procedure(No.1) to download your addmission letter
3.Important information for all new students regarding admission procedures:
- NOTE:All new students should return their admission documents online before reporting date EXCEPT Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recomend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
4.NOTE: For KUCCPS / GoK Students,You should not pay accomodation fees until you are adviced on reservation and payment procedure after returning your addmission forms online. Booking of rooms Online starts on Monday 15/8/2016 from 10:00am .You will pay Kshs.6500 to the bank account after confirmation message that you have successfully reserved a room online through this link.
The following successful applicants for September 2014 intake can collect their admission letters in the Dean’s offices.
For any clarification and additional information kindly contact:
Principal, College of Engineering and Technology
P.O. Box 62000-00200,
Tel:020-2626338 067-52181/2/3/4, 52711 Ext. 3231 or 3233
Email: [email protected]
Please note: JKUAT Admission of students
Requirements: Certificate C-; Diploma C; Degree C+; Masters – Bachelors degree at 1st or 2nd Upper Class or Lower + 2yrs work experience or Pass + 5yrs experience or other qualification considered equivalent by Senate, and; Ph.D. – relevant Masters degree.
User Charges: Application fee: Certificate and Diploma: KShs. 500; Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. KShs. 1,500/-.
Timelines: Within 8 weeks of close of the application