Download JKUAT Admission Letters online & Print
Online admission and registration.
1.For KUCCPS / GoK Students:
- Sign up and login on this page
- Update your Personal Details.
- Download your Admission Letter and Other documents indicated on Admission Letter.
- You can also view KUCCPS document here
2.For Self Sponsored Students:
3.Important information for all new students regarding admission procedures:
- NOTE:All new students should return their admission documents online before reporting date EXCEPT Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recomend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
4.NOTE: For KUCCPS / GoK Students,You should not pay accomodation fees until you are adviced on reservation and payment procedure after returning your addmission forms online. Booking of rooms Online starts on Monday 15/8/2016 from 10:00am .You will pay Kshs.6500 to the bank account after confirmation message that you have successfully reserved a room online through this link.
Experiencing any problem? Send an email to email@example.com
or follow Facebook. Click here to watch the video regarding getting addmission letter online
The following successful applicants for September 2014 intake can collect their admission letters in the Dean’s offices.
Candidates with K.C.S.E certificates
For any clarification and additional information kindly contact:
Principal, College of Engineering and Technology
P.O. Box 62000-00200,
Tel:020-2626338 067-52181/2/3/4, 52711 Ext. 3231 or 3233
Please note: JKUAT Admission of students
Requirements: Certificate C-; Diploma C; Degree C+; Masters – Bachelors degree at 1st or 2nd Upper Class or Lower + 2yrs work experience or Pass + 5yrs experience or other qualification considered equivalent by Senate, and; Ph.D. – relevant Masters degree.
User Charges: Application fee: Certificate and Diploma: KShs. 500; Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. KShs. 1,500/-.
Timelines: Within 8 weeks of close of the application