D plain Bomet County Driver Jobs – 28 positions
REF: J/G ‘R’
- Driving assigned motor vehicles
- Carrying out routine checks and maintenance of the vehicle
- Maintenance of work tickets
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicle systems
- Carrying authorized passengers and/ or goods and ensuring their safety
- Carrying out first aid, cleanliness and overall vehicle maintenance and management
- KCSE Mean grade D plain
- A valid driving licence free from any current endorsements
- Suitability tests conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- Occupational trade test conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Defensive driving certificate from Automobile Association of Kenya (AA)
- A first aid certificate course lasting not less than a week from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology, St.John Ambulance or any other recognized institution.
How to apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 16th February 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website www.bomet.go.ke.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Manual applications will not be accepted