KUCCPS 2019/2020 Inter-Institution Transfer Applications
The Placement Service online application system has opened for inter-institutional transfer applications. The 2018 KCSE examination candidates who have already been selected for courses in universities or colleges under Government sponsorship and may wish to transfer to other institutions/courses may take advantage of this opportunity. The system will close on July 1, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
KUCCPS Inter Institution Transfer 2019/2020 Student’s Transfer Portal Guide
Before commencing the application for transfer, please read these instructions carefully:
- For one to be eligible for transfer, the Placement Service must have placed the applicant to the programme one is seeking a transfer from.
- One will only be able to apply to transfer to a course whose minimum requirements one meets.
- Applicants to degree programmes must meet the applicable cut-off point for their respective placement year.
- The programme applied to must have been on offer in the year the applicant was placed.
- An applicant may only apply to transfer to one programme.
- An applicant shall only transfer once for the duration of the programme placed.
- The applicant may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above and can search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- Once the applicant has settled on a preferred programme, only the 7-Character Programme Code will be required.
- To apply, use the transfer applications tab and follow the instructions provided.
- An application-processing fee of Ksh1,000 is charged per application.
- A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear at the point of submission. Please keep the transaction code safely as it may be required again.
- CAUTION! Do not make any payment before the applicant has been prompted or after the application deadline has passed!
- Once one has made an application for transfer, the applicant may monitor the progress of their application via the student’s portal.
For further assistance, contact the Placement Service through the numbers 020 5137400, 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662. You may also email us to email@example.com or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.
Applicants should note the following.
- Applicants are required to log in to the student’s portal to initiate the application. The process is outlined in the portal.
- Payment of the transfer application fee should be done after successfully completing the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not make any prior payment.
- All application fee payments to the Placement Service MUST be made to the M-Pesa Pay Bill No. 820201.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual posing on social media or any other platform purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- After completing, downloading and printing the application form, it must be presented to, signed and stamped by the heads of the two concerned two institutions (Vice-Chancellors, for universities and Principals, for colleges) after consenting.
- Please read carefully and follow all instructions on the application form.
In addition to our mobile phone lines 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662, we have introduced a new line to help us serve you better: 020 5137400.You may also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.