Kenya Prison Recruitment 2021/2022 Dates and Centres for Cadets
2020 Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment – 2020 Kenya Prisons Jobs for cadets and Constables. The Kenya Prisons Service wishes to announce to the general public that there shall be a recruitment exercise on Prisons Cadets (Male & Female) in January, 2020. The deadline for the recruitment application of Kenya prison cadets application will be on 13th January, 2020.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: Not specified
- Location: Not specified
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , Engineering / Technical , Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant , Law / Legal , Medical / Healthcare , Project Management , Research / Data Analysis , Security / Intelligence
The Kenya Prisons Service wishes to announce to the general public vacancies for general cadet officers and technicians.
Kenya Prison Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Prospective candidates wishing to apply must satisfy the general conditions and requirements given below;
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be between the ages of 18-28 years for diploma/certificate holders; OR
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years for degree holders;
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women;
- Be physically and medically fit;
- Must have good hearing and clear vision;
- Have no criminal record;
- Female candidates MUST not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire training period.
On recruitment, candidates will undergo an intensive Government sponsored para-military initial training course lasting not less than nine (9) months for technicians and (13) months for general cadets officers.
The recruitment exercise will be absolutely FREE.
Bribery and other acts of corruption are unlawful.
Any person presenting themselves for recruitment with falsified or fake academic/professional certificates, identity cards, or engaging in any acts that amount to corruption SHALL be disqualified, arrested and prosecuted.
Members of the public are warned that recruitment will only be conducted at the listed recruitment centre and on the day as indicated.
Any person therefore purporting to be issuing calling letters away from the recruitment centre should be treated as a criminal.
Prospective candidates MUST carry their original identification card, birth certificate, KRA PIN certificate, academic certificates and other testimonials on the day of interviews.
- General Cadet Officers: Candidates must possess a relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized institution of higher learning;
- Technicians: Candidates must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ at KCSE or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and/or possess a relevant diploma/certificate from a recognized institution and registered with the relevant bodies where applicable.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Medical Doctors (Psychiatrists, General Physicians)
- Accounts/Finance Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Actuarial Scientists
- Statistics Officers
- Community Development Officers
- Public Administration and Management Officers
- Disaster Management Officers
- Security Management Officers
- Forensic Investigators
- Gender Development Officers
- Project Planning Management Officers
- Civil Engineers
- Library and Information Management Officers
- Clothing Textile/Interior Decor
- Hospitality Management Officers
- Business Management Officers
- Sports Management Officers.
Any other degree relevant to correctional work.
N/B: The entry level for all general cadet officers is at INSPECTORATE LEVEL.
- Clinical Officers
Kenya Prison Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by filling the PSC.2 (REVISED 2016) application form which can be downloaded from (http://www.publicservice.go.ke) and attach clear photo-copies of relevant academic/professional certificates and their National Identification cards (ID).
Completed applications should be addressed to:
The Commissioner General of Prisons Prisons
P.O.BOX 30175-00100 NAIROBI
The Completed Applications should be deposited at the:
PRISONS STAFF TRAINING COLLEGE-RUIRU WHICH IS SITUATED ALONG THE RUIRU-KIAMBU ROAD, OFF THE EASTERN BY-PASS
So as to reach ON or BEFORE, 13th January, 2020.
Wycliffe 0. Ogallo, EBS COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS
kenya prison recruitment 2020 date and centres
kenya prison recruitment 2021 date and centres
kenya prison recruitment 2020/2021
kenya police recruitment dates 2020
kenya prison salary
kenya wildlife recruitment 2020
kenya prisons cadet salary
kenya prisons service website
kenya prisons cadets
KDF Recruitment 2018/2019 Dates and Centers – Kenya Defence Force Recruitment Date
OGAO SHARON MUKAMI from THARAKA NITHI COUNTY am pursuing a course in Artisan in electrical installation from the MERU NATIONAL POLYTECNIC waiting to sit for my final exam.l also have a certificate in computer studies To become a KENYA PRISON OFFICER as always been my passion l have no criminal record always a discipline person am also mentally fit kindly inform me on the day of recruitment my phone number is 0757327963. Eagerly awaiting for a positive reply My GOD bless you in your line of duty.
Hello my name is Margaret muthoni,am 26years from meru county…….I have always loved working with you…..it’s been my desire and dream….. have tried joining the service more than thrice now…..I would like to know of the recruitment date for 2020 so I can try again,I am not giving up on this…. 0711357043
Hello, my name is Nancy Bitok from Trans- Nzoia county.lam 26 years old and I have always had apassion of working with you because I really love this job, I have tried it twice but I haven’t given up I still have hope that one day we will work together and it will be my happiness.so I would like to know the recruitment dates for 2020 so I can try again my phone number is 0703728076/0705108742, lam hoping for the positive respond, God bless.