Revenue Authority(KRA) Job Vacancies in Kenya
Kenya Revenue Authority is the principal revenue collection agency for the government of the Republic of Kenya.
The Authority’s vision is to be the leading Revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity
and fairness. The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill vacant
positions existing in the following departments:-
1. Customs & Border Control Department
2. Internal Audit
3. Ethics and Integrity Department
4. Strategy, Innovation & Risk Management Department
a. Corporate Tax Dispute Resolution Division
b. Enterprise Risk Management Division
c. Inspection and Testing Division
d. Research, Statistics & Corporate Planning Division
e. Knowledge Management Division
5. Corporate Support Services Department
a. Administration & Logistics Division
b. Procurement & Supplies Division
If you fit the required profile please download the form for Employment from the KRA website www.kra.go.ke,
complete and submit to the address below to be received not later than 10th September, 2015 by close of business.
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P. O. Box 48240 – 00100
Notes for applicants:-
1. Hard copy applications are to be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “Application” indicating respective position.
2. Applications may be delivered at Times Tower Building, Nairobi or sent by postal mail to the address above.
Hand delivered applications will be deposited in designated boxes on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building.
3. Applications not containing the information stipulated above or those not meeting the prescribed criteria shall not be accepted.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to oral and or sychometric test interview. Only candidates who makeit to the final selection list shall be contacted.
5. Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
6. Those who may have previously served in KRA and left the organization in good standing are encouraged to apply.
For full details on the above positions including the application procedure, please visit the KRA website: www.kra.go.ke