KRA PAYE Penalties, How to Pay KRA Penalties via Mpesa, KRA Tax Returns Deadline, KRA Penalty for Not Filing Returns, Income Tax Kenya Calculator, Insurance Relief in Kenya, KRA PAYE Tax Rates 2017, KRA PAYE Graduated Scale,
How to Pay KRA Penalties via Mpesa
Here are the steps to follow in order to settle your KRA Penalties and pay via Mpesa
The returns penalties are filed online via the KRA iTax system.
- Log on to the iTax system. Note that to be able to use the system you have to register with iTax .
- Download the residential rental income tax return form (the return can also be completed online )
- Fill in the required details in the form
- Upload the completed return and submit.
- Generate the electronic payment slip to use in paying the tax at any KRA appointed bank or through Mpesa/Airtel money.
- To pay via mobile money, select the payment option of cash while generating the payment slip.
- Paying via Mpesa, use the KRA paybill number 572572 and the account number is thePayment Registration Number quoted at the top right corner of the generated Payment Slip.
- Paying via Airtel Money, dial KRA USSD code *572# to access the menu and select the E-slip generation self-service menu. Proceed to make payment using the E-slip number