Apply for Executive Assistant job at Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd Kenya
Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd is a 2nd Tierlicensed Deposit Taking Sacco (DTS) based in Nairobi with a membership of over 5,000 derived from manufacturing, industrial, services, education, SMEs among other sectors. To support the achievement of our 2017-2021 Strategic Plan, we are looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
The Job holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive executive & administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. Involves coordinating and reporting on all projects under the CEO and works with CEO and senior staff to ensure delivery of the strategic goals and objectives of the institution.
- Effective management of projects.
- Ensuring the communication, planning schedules, appointments, meetings, reports, presentations and associated tasks are well organized in the Chief Executive Office.
- Provide administrative support on HR matters.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Managing and prioritizing workflows to ensure that meeting reports, minutes, correspondence and matters for attention are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that all physical and electronic records including confidential and sensitive society documents are safely kept and a record of the same retained at all times.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests for the CEO and delegating where appropriate.
- Monitoring office Budget& supervising support staff.
- Making travel and guests arrangements.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Handle visitors and customers in person or on telephone answering direct inquiries.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentation and other documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Minimum of Four (4)years’relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of use of computers – Microsoft Office Suite & other office applications including power point.
Desired skills& attributes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer care skills.
- Problem solving skills; good analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethical practice.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and work on strict deadlines.
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Refined public relations and presentation skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should provide an application with a detailed CV, including their present position, current and expected remuneration, names, addresses and phone contacts of three (3) referees by email to [email protected]
To be considered, your application must be received by Friday 9th February 2018.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.