Kwale County Government Jobs
- Public Service Board Member
- Registered Clinical Officers
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Clinical Officers
3. Registered Clinical Officers
JOB GROUP ‘R’ (1 POST)
- The Officer will be responsible to the County Secretary to the County Government of Kwale for planning, organization, co-ordination and administration of all human resource activities within the County
- Performing liaison duties with the County Secretary and the County Public Service
- Board implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the human resource policies, rules and regulations.
- Advising the authorized officer on the delegated powers and ensuring their implementation;
- Maintaining professional human resource management standards in the County;
- Advising on succession management/human resource planning and utilization of human resources;
- Advising on career development; advising the County Government on general
- Government policies on human resource management; and
- Interpretation of Labour Laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource in a Department.
- Secretary to the County Human Resource Advisory Committee (CHRAC) meetings
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Deputy Director of Human Resource Management or in a comparable and relevant in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations/Public or Business
- Administration/ Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the general organization and management of human resource and a thorough understanding of the relevant emerging practices/techniques.