KUCCPS University of Nairobi admission List, Letters, Reporting Dates and Requirements for first years, 2018-2019
KUCCPS University of Nairobi admission list, reporting dates and requirements for first years, 2016:
2015 KCSE candidates admitted to University of Nairobi through KUCCPS can now check their names below. The list will enable first years to know which UON campus they have been posted to ahead of the September 2016 intake
CHECK KUCCPS University of Nairobi admission list here
How to get your admission letter
- login to smis.uonbi.ac.ke to download a copy of your admission letter and joining instructions. The username is your University registration number and password is your full KCSE index number.
- You can use your admision letter it to apply for HELB loans and limited University accommodation at smis.uonbi.ac.ke which is done online through the student portal.
- Fees should be paid to your respective college
- Account and accommodation fees should be paid to SWA account.
- Download and fill all these forms and return them as required (Download student form here and print)
- Those facing any problems while accessing their student portal can write mail message stating their requirements for support to [email protected]
For fee structure check here please
FURTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE
Registration will commence at 8.00 am and all students are therefore advised to register at their respective centers as per the joining instructions.
NOTE: University of Nairobi 2016/2017 Academic Year for the first year students who sat their KCSE in 2015 commencement will be updated later.
I want to study degree information technology. What are the qualifications.
By username as registration kindly what is it supposed to be