KUCCPS Inter University Transfer-College
KUCCPS Inter University Transfers
The Inter-Institution, university and college, Transfer Cycle for Government-sponsored students to Universities and Colleges opens for a short duration around August – September.
Applicants who have been successfully placed and wish to apply for inter-institution transfer should note the following:
The portal for inter-institution application will be opens for a short duration.
Application for transfer is based on medical or socio-economic grounds.
One must have met the cutoff for the program they wish to transfer to.The procedure is as follows:1. Log in with your index number, KSCE year and birth certificate number.
2. Navigate to the Inter-institution transfer link underApplications.
3. Fill in the online inter-institution transfer form.
4. Download and print the completed form.
5. Have the form endorsed both at the institution where you wish to transfer to then where you have been placed.
6. Submit the forms to the Placement Service for final approval and validation.
Click Here for the Inter-institution transfer link