KMTC Kenya Medical Training College 2016 Intake
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into Medical Courses for the academic year 2015/2016 as PRESERVICE
SELF SPONSORED CATEGORY and IN SERVICE/UPGRADING in her campuses situated in different parts of the country.
1. Application forms can be obtained from the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke), KMTC face book page or the nearest KMTC
2. Candidates must submit duly filled KMTC application forms (KMTC/QP-01/CAF).
3. Applicants MUST specify their preferred campus
4. The candidates MUST indicate clearly TWO preferred courses in order of priority (for pre-service applicants only) (1st and
2nd) in the application form.
5. Candidates are advised to attach legible Photostat copies of academic certificates/results slip, school leaving certificate
and national identity card/birth certificate.
6. Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of KShs.2,000 OR US$ 50 for non-Kenyans in the form of
Banker’s Cheque or National bank deposit slip at Hospital Branch Nairobi Account Number 01003058521700 payable
to the Director, KMTC. Cash money is strictly NOT acceptable. (One should send an original banking slip and NOT the
APPLICATION FORM FOR PRE-SERVICE SELF SPONSORED PROGRAMS 2016-2017 ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRESERVICE SELF SPONSORED AND INSERVICE,UPGRADING COURSES
7. Applicants can also pay the application fee via M-Pesa – by going to M-Pesa, select Pay bill, enter business number as
964150, enter account number as your ID number, enter amount as Ksh.2022, sh.22 being transaction fee). Send and wait for confirmation message, and enter the confirmation code in the application form in the space provided in section E).
8. Application fee does not guarantee admission
9. Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact.
10. Applications should be sent so as to reach the Director on or before 31st January, 2016
11. Duly completed application forms may be hand delivered to the KMTC headquarter offices in Nairobi.
12. Tuition fee is payable in two monthly installments of Ksh. 53,600 per semester
13. Applications should be sent to: –
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O. Box 30195- 00100,
Important points to note:
• All Successful Candidates will be posted to the Campus of their choice.
• Soliciting for training opportunities by either self or agent will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Letters of admission will be mailed directly to the selected candidates through the address provided in the application form.
• Further information may be obtained from the KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke or via email enquiries to: [email protected]
ac.ke or [email protected]
REGULAR CATEGORY TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES 2016/2017
ACADEMIC YEAR SEPTEMBER 2016 INTAKE WAS CLOSED ON 31st May 2016
I have been apply for four years now but I haven’t be succefull of getting a chance to medical college…kindly advice I had a B- of 58
i aplied but i never got admition yet i qualified for dip in nursing,,,please help me so as i got a chance,
how will self-sponsered know if they are selected and when
When should I apply for the next intake even if it’s the self sponsored?
I got B- of 57,kis B+ eng B- Bio B- Chem C Mat D do I qualify for Dip Nursing if I apply for next intake
am intrested in medical issues bt am worried much i might not have a chance,since i got a D+in maths,n C-in both biology and chemistry,othrs i passed excelently,please give me your feed back,,