KMTC HELB Loan For Students Admitted to KMTC – Afya Elimu First Time Applicants
There are two Categories of KMTC HELB Loans: –
- First Time Applicants – All students who have never applied for KMTC HELB LOAN at any time irrespective of the year of study.
- Subsequent Applicants – All students who have at any given time applied for HELB Loan irrespective of whether they benefited or not.
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) in partnership with USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism implemented by IntraHealth International Inc., invites Afya Elimu Fund first time loan applications for the academic year 2017/2018. Afya Elimu Fund targets needy students training in middle-level medical training colleges (listed on HELB website) such as Kenya Medical Training College [KMTC], faith-based and other private training institutions offering Diplomas and Certificates in medical courses.
The Fund is currently inviting first-time loan applications for the 2017-2018 academic year. Only those students who have not previously applied are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should access and fill the 2017/2018 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form (LAF) from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
2. Print two copies of the application form.
3. Ensure the form is properly filled. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant official as requested.
4. Submit one copy of the duly completed application form to the Higher Education Loans Board offices located at Anniversary Towers Building, 18th Floor, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at any HELB Desk at the following Huduma Centres : Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka and Kilifi
5. Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
1. HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for communication on the progress of the application.
2. The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process. The closing date for the loan applications is January 19th, 2018.
For queries please contact: HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000
Email: [email protected] | Facebook and Twitter: @HELBPage
All Pre-service students of KMTC are eligible provided they follow advertisement guideline Higher National Diploma Students are not eligible. However, HELB Loan is available to Public servants on training and details can be obtained from their website or KMTC Human Resource Manager – Head office.
KMTC STUDENT BURSARIES AVAILABLE
REGULAR SOURCES ACCESSIBLE TO KMTC
- CDF/County Bursary
- Helb LOANS – Biggest Share
- Ismail Rahimtulla Trust,
- Ratansi Education Trust,
KMTC COUNTY/CDF BURSARIES
- Counties and CDF are supporting students however the amounts given are very minimal except few
- The process is self-Initiated by the student at the county level.
- Bursary form is obtained at the county offices
- Follow up is by individuals concerned or their guardian after applying
i deed my kcse last year and i scored a cplain. how can i join
deadline i think is tomorrow….ca you visit kmtc webscite na utasaidika…..www.kmtc.ac.ke
I’m a form 4 leaver and I had D+ will I join kmtc and start with certificate please I’m looking forward for your response
Kindly looking for a student loan/bursary to finance my studies in kmtc March intake.pliiz hlp
The helb application for kmtc has difficulties…what is the problem