The Riara Group of Schools is a brand that has been in existence for over four decades and is a leading institution in the education industry.
We are inspired and motivated by the Riara philosophy of quality education to bridge higher education and the dynamism of the labour market.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Kindergarten School Head.
Kindergarten School Head
We seek a highly competent, experienced, dynamic and motivated educational leader who will provide professional leadership and management of the teaching team while ensuring the provision of quality kindergarten education and care of young children.
The duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring the school meets its strategic goals and targets as discussed with the Board of Directors.
- Ascertaining the vision for the school is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all.
- Create an environment that will optimize the potential of each teacher and learner.
- Organize and lead the activities designed to promote the physical, mental and social development of children.
- Drive activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work time that provides learners with opportunities to observe, question and investigate.
- Set targets and goals for school staff through a participative process.
- Participate in the recruitment and evaluation of the school’s staff in liaison with HR.
- Build effective relationships with parents, education partners and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of reports, records, lists and all school-related documentation.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related degree.
- Must have a proven track record in educational leadership including school administration, classroom instruction, lesson plans, student assessment and staff development.
- Experience as a Deputy School Head will be beneficial.
- Excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills that enable open communication with parents, teachers, and learners.
- A self-motivated, energetic person who enjoys working in a busy and dynamic working environment.
- The flexibility to learn and adapt to new cultures.
- Demonstrates the ability to think and act critically, creatively and independently.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV including current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to [email protected] by close of business Saturday, January 27th, 2018.