The 2019 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) results are officially out.
- Candidates who sat for the exams can now access and check their KCSE results
- One way is via SMS by sending their index number using the sms code 20076
- They can also visit the KNEC portal
The results of the 2019 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations were on Wednesday released by Education Cabinet Secretary Prof. George Magoha at the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) headquarters.
The examination, which was conducted between November 4 – 27, saw a total of 699,745 candidates sitting.
To check for the results, candidates and their parents/guardians can use an SMS-based platform:
1. Create a new message
2. Type the index number of the candidate (11 digits)
3. Send the text to the number 20076
4. You will receive the results for each subject and the final marks
Only Safaricom and Airtel customers will be able to access the service for the 2019 KCSE results.
Principals of the respective schools can also download and print the results of their students through the Ministry of Education online portal
Steps to Check KCSE Results 2017
Candidates who sat for the exams can now check their KCSE results via SMS by sending their index number through the SMS code 22252.
The candidates can as well access their results by visiting the KNEC portal later in the day when it will be updated.
Better yet, the candidates can get their results in their respective secondary schools soonest by tomorrow.
According to the results announced by Education Cabinet Secretary Dr. Fred Matiang’i, public school’s performance has significantly improved as compared to previous years
Send your Index number to 22252 for Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom network.
Steps to Check KCSE Results 2017:
- Visit the Official website or click the link given below.
- Click on the tab ‘KCSE Results’ in Homepage.
- Select the year and enter your Index number and Click on Submit button.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check it and save it for further reference