KCB Foundation has opened applications for the 2018 scholarship programme where successful students will receive a full scholarship for four years of secondary education in public schools.
Two hundred and forty (240) bright but needy students who sat for the 2017 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCPE) examinations will benefit from scholarships from the KCB Foundation next year.
KCB Bank Foundation Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for secondary school students in Kenya. Education scholarships for high school students. Kenya grants, bursaries, scholarships for secondary school.
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) awards over 200 secondary school education scholarships to needy students who sat for KCPE and passed well every year.
KCB Bank Foundation Scholarships For Secondary school Students 2018
The 2018 KCB Foundation High School Scholarships Application The application period for the KCB Foundation high school scholarships is now open.
These scholarships provide bright children from needy backgrounds a chance to access high school education they otherwise would not have benefitted from.
Application forms are available at all the KCB Branches countrywide or can be downloaded from the link k below.
Who is eligible?
- The applicant must have completed their KCPE in 2017.
- The applicant must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks (refer in link below). Details are available in posters in KCB branches countrywide.
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat their KCPE exam in a public primary school and have an admission notification to a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
How to Apply: KCB Bank Application Forms
- Applicants should complete the form in full and all relevant supporting documentation should be attached.
- The application form will be available until 15th December, 2017.
- Applicants will attend the interview in the county where they sat their KCPE exam. The interviews will take place on 16th December, 2017 in centers countrywide.
Download KCB Bank Scholarship Application Forms below
Applicants Should have scored high marks and come from needy households.
1. Get the scholarship application form from any KCB Branch.
2. Complete the application form and attach the following;
Last year’s KCPE result slip
Admission letter from a national or provincial school
3. Applicants should bring their completed application forms to the respective interview locations.
4. Details of the interview locations and dates can be obtained from any KCB branch.
For more details contact:
Phone: +254 732 187 000, +254 711 087 000
Email: contactcentre [at] kcb.co.ke (reaplace [at] with @)
For more information and scholarship application forms, visit your nearest KCB branch. KCB Foundation Scholarships for Secondary School Students in Kenya