Apply for 2020 2jiajiri KCB 2jiajiri Scholarship Application: Form Download & Apply
The KCB Foundation has launched recruitment of beneficiaries for 2jiajiri programme. 2Jiajiri is a flagship programme of the KCB Foundation that seeks to create jobs and wealth through targeted skills development in the informal sector.
This year, the Foundation and various partners seek to recruit 10,000 beneficiaries in agribusiness, automotive engineering, beauty and personal care, building and construction and domestic services at various technical training institutions in Nairobi, Machakos, Kilifi, Nakuru, Nyeri, Uasin Gishu, Kisumu and Mombasa counties.
The recruitment is open for scholarships under 2Jiajiri and the Skills and Enterprise Development project implemented in partnership with the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
The interviews will take place on 7th December 2019 in centres countrywide. (Interviews will be conducted per county). Interviews for Nyamira County will be held on 6th December 2019.
Details about the recruitment and application forms are available at selected KCB branches, participating training institutions or can be downloaded from the KCB Foundation website www.kcbgroup.com/foundation
Interviews shall be conducted between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm at the respective technical training institutions.
Click here for the forms and relevant materials:
- 2jiajiri Scholarship Application Form February 2020
- GIZ SEDP Scholarship Form February 2020
- 2jiajiri and GIZ SEDP participating institutions and interview dates 2018
- KCB Branches to pick 2018 Application forms from
More about 2020 KCB 2jiajiri scholarship Application form
- kcb 2jiajiri 2020
- kcb 2jiajiri business challenge training
- kcb scholarship application form 2020
- kcb lions den application
- kcb scholarship 2020
- kcb tujiajiri registration
- 2jiajiri approved technical schools