8. Senior Reception Officer
Job Group ‘L’
Manning the reception desk;Maintaining a record of official visitors;
- Receiving, guiding and directing visitors to designated offices and areas;
- Issuing visitors’ passes;
- Overseeing seating arrangements during official functions (maintaining order of precedence during official functions, tagging, cleanliness etc.);
- Managing ushering services during official functions;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Public Relations, International Relations, International
- Relations, Sociology, Governance, Public Administration, Political Science, Business Administration or
- Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have served in the grade of Reception Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years; and
- Be computer literate.