Job Opportunities at Tetra Pak – 3 Positions
- Ttetra pak kenya careers 2018,
- Ttetra pak jobs kenya,
- Tetra pak salary,
- Tetra pak kenya website,
- Tetra pak kenya products,
- Tetra pak kenya jobs 2018,
- Ttetra pak job vacancy,
- Tetra pak east Africa ltd Nairobi Kenya,
Together with our customers, we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food. Every day, across the world billions of litres of water, milk, juice and other liquid foods are consumed. At Tetra Pak, we have developed a range of packages to protect both the nutritional value and the taste of the products inside. Thanks to Tetra Pak technology, the packaging and distribution of liquid products to the consumer has been greatly facilitated.
Tetra Pak Kenya is looking for an individual who will be in Charge for the day-to-day Customer Credit and Collection activities. Responsible for :
- Accounts Receivable including ageing follow-up.
- Works within defined functional/technical processes and procedures or methodologies and helps determine the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works independently and supports implementation the credit policy
- .Responsible to administer credit control and to elevate to the Credit Committee all cases where deviations occur to previously defined tolerance levels.
- Reports write downs on accounts receivable monthly as per the Financial Reporting Manual requirements.
- Reviews overdue position monthly with the aim to identify potential for bad debt and to escalate as required.
- Perfoms credit Risk assessment on all customers annually (new customers at point of creation) dependent on the specific customer circumstances and/or when customer generates significant exposure.
- Sends monthly statements of accounts to related stakeholders along with ageing report summary. Additionally, sends monthly statements of accounts to customers’ finance departments which include all that invoices issued. Arranges customer visits to solve and follow on financial / other issues impacting settlement of invoices.
- Secures customer Balance Confirmation for year end to auditors.
- Sends weekly / monthly management information and reports of accounts receivable.
- Coordinates order management with sales management & FD by checking overdue accounts and for releasing the credit block as described in the escalation process. Is informed of and updated regarding cases where a dispute or quality complains lead to the non-payment of certain invoices. Credit Controller, in cooperation, with Sales Management investigates & follows up resolution.
- Coordinates with Legal department and periodically updates lawsuit(s) progress to set action plan and make decision.
- Submits a write-off application under any of the applicable scenarios.
- Organizes credit committee meetings, sets the agenda, take minutes and follows up closure of agreed actions.
- Min 3 years in a similar role in a busy commercial environment
- University business degree (B com or equivalent)
- CPA (k)
- SAP practical experience
- Solid hands on experience with excel
- Ability to multi task without losing sight of deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Issue resolution / problem solving skills
- Stakeholders management skills
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to work in a team
- Knowledge and good understanding of business opportunities, different finance solutions and its impact on the P&L, B/S and cash flow.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS) – Local legal requirements
- Knowledge about internal control framework, processes, procedures, compliance, guidelines and the ability to monitor and ensure their deployment
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of how to use defined accounting systems and other systems e.g. MIS
- Knowledge of rules for receivables valuation, ability to organize an efficient follow-up of receivable accounts, alignment with commercial department, setting credit limits and objectives to recover payment of accounts.
- Knowledge & experience with Local Tax rules especially VAT
2. Future Talent Field Service Engineers – 2 positions
Would you like to start your career “in good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Role responsiblities will include:
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Recently graduated in year 2016/2017
- Attitude and Flexibility is key – must be willing to work long hours, overtime, weekends, public holidays and away from home (ad hocly as per customer requirements)
- Extensive travelling – internationally and locally
- Valid Passport and Drivers License is required
How to apply
Use the links below to apply on company website.