How to Make a Request For KUCCPS Inter Institution Transfer (Change of College/Course)
KUCCPS 2015/2016 Inter-Institution Transfer
The 2015/2016 Placement Cycle for Government-sponsored students to Universities and Colleges has concluded. Applicants who have been successfully placed and wish to apply for inter-institution transfer should note the following:
- The portal for inter-institution application will be open till 30th September 2015.
- Application for transfer is based on medical or socio-economic grounds.
- One must have met the cutoff for the program they wish to transfer to.
The procedure is as follows:
- Log in with your index number, KSCE year and birth certificate number.
- Navigate to the Inter-institution transfer link under Applications.
- Fill in the online inter-institution transfer form.
- Download and print the completed form.
- Have the form endorsed both from the institution where you have been placed and the one which you wish to transfer to.
- Submit the forms to the Placement Service for final approval and validation.
Click Here for the Inter-institution transfer link