Good Neighbors Kenya NGO Jobs Vacancies
Good Neighbors Kenya NGO Bisil/ Meguarra Project Income Generation Staff Jobs Vacancies
- Develop income generation programs for households:
- Facilitate implementation of income generation activities:
- Record, track, store documents and data related to the IG activities; participate
in evaluating the effectiveness, results of operations, report to project managers and IGD Manager
- Provide technical assistance in the management of the community Warehouses
- Do other tasks as assigned by Project manager and the IGD Manager.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized public university in the following relevant
fields: Agribusiness, Crop production, Agricultural economics, Animal production,
community development and other relevant fields
- At least 5 years working experience in the development of projects related to
income generation groups and agricultural cooperatives
- Experience working with other NGOs or KOICA funded projects or other
government subsidy funded project such as USAID, UKAID, SIDA, JICA is strongly added advantage.
- Must have the ability to work independently and work with teams;
- Must have the ability to work under pressure;
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill with community people
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good skill in computer use: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic written and spoken English skill.
- Sociable, responsive and committed.
- Must be accountable and transparentHow to applyInterested candidates should send their resume by 8th January, 2018 to:
Good Neighbors Kenya NGO Kakuma Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancies
- Networking with UNHCR & other UN organizations.
- Grant and/or proposal writing as appropriate to the objectives and funding nature
of the program; may participate in other fundraising activities.
- Collects and analyzes data; prepares scheduled and special reports; maintains
program/project records and statistical information.
- Coordinates development and implementation of Kenya Good Neighbors program activities in Kakuma.
- Coordinates activities of other staff, and/or volunteers engaged in implementation
and administration of program objectives.
- Other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years’ experience working in a refugee camp.
- Experience working with UNHCR and/or other UN agencies preferred.
- Ability to have networking and partnership.
- Good proposal writing skills with clear understanding of M&E, Project Design
- Ability of Creative thinking, problem solving, strategic planning, persuasive communication.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Good reporting and Computer skill (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Presentation).
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Able to conduct community participation and mobilization.How to applyInterested candidates should send their resume by 8th January, 2018 to: