First Time Undergraduate HELB Loan Application 2016-2017
NOTE: First Time Undergraduate HELB Loan Application 2018-2019 has NOT been advertised Officially!!!!! Please check back later.
HELB invites applications for the 2018-2019 first time undergraduate loan from Kenyans admitted into the government of Kenya Sponsered or Self Sponsored programs in Public or private universities in Kenya and East African community that are recognized by the commission for the university for the University of Education. (CUE)
- The government of Kenya sponsored undergraduate students placed
by KUCCPS and admitted by the universities.
- Direct Entry undergraduate Self-Sponsored students.
How to Apply for HELB Loan:
- Applicants Should access and fill the 2018-2019 First-time undergraduate loan application form from the HELB website.
- Print TWO copies of the dully filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by
the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as
indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the Loan Application
- Present the two copies of the Loan Application Form to one
of the listed banks that you have opened an account with, for verification and
insertion of your bank account details.
- Leave one copy of the Loan Application Form and all the
attached support documents with the bank for the free delivery to the Board or
drop it personally at the Board’s Office on the 18th floor, Anniversary Towers OR
in any Huduma Centers nearest you.
- Retain one copy of the dully filled Loan Application Form. (Mandatory)
Applicants are advised to read, understand and follow the instructions provided in the online application process.
The closing date for the loan application is yet to be announced/published
For more information, contact: CEO/Board Secretary,
HELB by sending an email to: [email protected]