Finserve Africa is the Innovations & Fintech arm of the Equity Bank Group; at the leading edge in the design, development, and implementation of digital financial products – recognized worldwide. Over the years, we have captured 26% of the money transfer market and currently the number one app in financial services in the region. At the heart of everything we do is to delight our customers and create the best user experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users’ problems. We are a team of young and dynamic designers, developers, creatives and product managers who look to re-invent banking and financial services. As a Digital Graphic Illustrator, you will work closely with the user experience designers, developers, marketing, and product teams to define and contribute to the design, creative direction and design of our digital products.
Digital Graphic Designer Job
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Work closely with product teams to define and contribute to the design, creative direction, and design of our digital products
Design delightful illustrations and/or interactions to be used across different platforms (apps, websites, print)
Create brand style and identity guidelines
Provide feedback to product and development teams on design components
Be an advocate for our brand throughout our organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Contribute as a strong collaborator with product and project teams
- Artistic Skill
- Technical Skill
- Social Skill
- Work Ethic
- 2-3 years of design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a portfolio demonstrating their talent and skill as an illustrator/graphic artist
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related subject
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects or other design tools
- Body of work demonstrating strong design process and visual design skills
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application by attaching your detailed Curriculum Vitae.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Equity Bank Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply