Coca-Cola 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa-Kenya came into being in 1948 and since then it has grown to become the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of Coca-Cola volumes on the continent whilst being a Market leader in Non-alcoholic ready to drink. CCBA has an extensive Regional footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, and approximately over 2000 employees in Kenya.
Graduate In Training
Our Graduate in Training program is a three (3) year initiative that aims to build into our Leadership Pipeline. This program aims to identify technically fit young Kenyans with the ability to convert their technical competence to leadership Capability. The key area of focus of our program is to build leadership capability within our key business functions through an accelerated state of the art program.
Successful applicants will be exposed to all key facets of the business which will enable them to gain an appreciation of business operations as well as Strategic focus.
At the end of the 3 year period candidates will be evaluated and placed on Merit, Area of Interest and Strength.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Successful candidates must possess excellent presentation & communication skills
- Highly creative and Innovative individuals with the ability to work within teams
- They should also have the ability to deliver results within strict deadlines.
- Applicants should be 25 years of age and below.
Skills, Experience & Education
We are interested in candidates who have attained a minimum
Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- EngineeringCivil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Bachelors of Commerce/Business Administration-Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources or related business fields
- Computer Science or any other related field
- Minimum KCSE Mean Grade of B+
- Applicants with/pursuing CFA, CPA, ACCA, or any other sector relevant professional course will have an added advantage.
- Applicants should have not more than one-year work experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The Coca-Cola Company career website on cocacolasabco.erecruit.co.za to apply