Braeburn School Fees STRUCTURE 2020
braeburn garden estate school fees
braeside school fees
peponi school fees
rusinga school fees
brookhouse school fees
hillcrest school fees
school fees structure
Basic fees (2019 academic year)
|Year Group||Annual Tuition Fee (KSh)||Deposit (KSh)|
|FS1 (Nursery) – mornings only||650,100||50,000|
|FS1 (Nursery) – afternoon care||73,800||0|
|Year 1 to 6||1,514,400||50,000|
|Year 7 to 9||1,566,300||50,000|
|Year 11 (IGCSE)||1,670,400||50,000|
|Year 12 & 13 (AS/A2/BTEC)||1,787,400||50,000|
|Year Group||Annual Lunch Fee (KSh)|
|FS1 (Nursery) – mornings only||85,800|
|Year 1 & 2||90,300|
|Year 3 to 6||93,600|
|Year 7 & 8||100,800|
|Year 9 & 10||102,300|
|Year 11 to 13||102,300|
|Year Group||Transport Type||Annual Transport Fee (KSh)|
|FS1 (Nursery) to Year 13||Regular transport||155,400|
|FS1 (Nursery) to Year 13||Door-to-door transport||275,700|
Deposits are charged once on joining the school but must be topped up if deductions are made for losses or breakages. The deposit (or balance thereof) is refundable at the end of a pupil’s final term following clearance by the headteacher.
Year 11, 12 and 13 fees are billed in two tranches in August and December. Fees for all other years are billed in three tranches in August, December and April.
Important information about school fees
- Above Fees indicate costs for Tuition, Lunch, School Transport services, Boarding (where applicable) but do not include Enrolment or any applicable Examinations Fees.
- Applications for placement at the school are only processed on the return of a duly completed registration form and on the payment of a non-refundable registration fee of KSh 2,000/-. In certain Year Groups where vacancies are limited, a 20% advance payment of the tuition fee is payable against the First Term’s invoice. This advance payment is not refundable if confirmed places are not taken up. Children who cannot be accommodated immediately are put on a waiting list.
- Fees above are in Kenya Shillings. The above fees are fully inclusive of all approved textbooks and exercise books.
- Early payment discount: Fees are payable on or before the first day of each term. A discount of 3% on tuition fees is given when full payment is made within 6 days of the due date.
- Family discounts, on tuition fees only are allowed in bills as follows:
2nd Child: 10%
3rd Child: 20%
4th Child: 30%
5th & subsequent Child: 40%
- A surcharge of 1.25% is levied per month for the late payment of fees.
- Activity fees are charged separately and are normally accompanied by an official letter from the headteacher.
- A full term’s notice in writing and the headteacher’s acknowledgement in writing of the same is required for withdrawals else, a full term’s fees are payable in lieu of such notice.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to alter the fees at five months notice.