Babu Owino whose real name is Paul Ongili Owino was born in Kisumu. He is a Kenyan politician and the member of parliament of Embakasi East.
Babu Owino Early Life
He was born in a city slum of Kondele in Kisumu. His mother was a chang’aa seller. After he passed his primary school education he got a letter from Mang’u high school but his mother could not afford the school fees and a sponsor chipped in but took him to Kisumu High School.
After schooling an A- in KCSE he secured a chance at Moi University but he did not take up the chance. His uncle was a commercial farmer and he talked to him and he introduced him to the business and also gave him capital to start his own vegetable large scale business.
After 2 years he had saved enough money to put him through the University. He enrolled for Acturial science at the University of Nairobi in 2008.
Things You Didn’t Know About Babu Owino Mp Embakasi East and Former Uon, Sonu Chairman
Babu Owino, famously known as Babu, is one of the most influential leaders in the Republic of Kenya. According to some reports that went viral last year,2015, he was ranked no.9 in Kenya, beating many prominent and public figure politicians.
In UoN, chaos erupted following the rulings that saw him retain his seat as the SoNU Chairman for the academic year 2016-2017. However, that aside after the university was closed indefinitely.
Below are some hilarious things compiled by majority of Babu’s fans and supporters that you didn’t know, have a look below:-
1. Babu speaks three languages, in Swahili, in English, and in tongues.
2. Babu is feared by Alshabab, Alkaida, and Boko Haram
3. Babu is the only comrade who can be located by GPRS
4. Babu came to Nairobi 7 years ago, carrying two trousers and a T-shirt in a ksh 5 paper bag, he struggled to be where he is today.
5. Babu Owino never tolerates impunity, he is in record as the most feared student leader
6. Babu spends 23 hours in a day thinking about how to serve comrades better.
7. Babu is a former athlete, he was the most valued student in Kisumu boys relay Marathon.
8. Babu Owino never attended classes 4 and 5, from std 3, the Head teacher decided to promote him to std 6,where he maintained number one position.
9. A part from Swahili, English and Tongues languages, Babu also understands Body language.
10. Babu visits restaurants every weekend but takes only 3 and a half glasses of water.
11. Babu’s favourite artist is “Stevo Toboa Siri”.. The Kenyan Genge Artist & Producer.
12. Babu’s favourite saying is ‘Do not use muscles on what you can achieve using brains’ Babu hates violence so much.
13. Babu Owino is 22 years, 5 months, 16 weeks and 39 hours old
14. Babu was born on a leap year 29th of February…. This means his birthday comes only once after 4 years.
15. Ongili is so humble, he has never even harmed a fly, if you wrong him, he looks for you finds you and forgive you…
Babu Owino Funny Speeches, Quotes, Sayings, insults & YouTube Videos
Comrades Tialalalala.No matter how lazy a woman is, she cannot forget her buttocks at home. No matter how short a man is, he cannot be shorter than his penis.Comrades power! Comrades akchuu. Comrades riiaAAh. When I was the Sonu chair, comrades ate chicken, when I left they ate like chicken and today they’re eating with chicken.
Comrade￼ tiiaaalala! I’m proud to study at the ONLY University not named after dead people.But SONU is dead, and it didn’t die a natural death. It was killed by the administration and
thus Magoha and Mbeche must be disappointed and somebody else appointed.
Yes, the fly that patches on the scrotum must be handled delicately. Whet￼her quail eggs fall on the balls or the balls fall on the quail eggs, it is the quail eggs that break. Allow me to be as brief as a cock on a hen.Comrades power!
My opponents are admin puppets. Pk has been in Sonu for three years. He is an academic dwarf. His running mate served as a Secretary General instead of secretary general. Comrade￼s vote me and I will fight for you with zeal n zest like the bulls of Spain or the women of Homa Bay…Time has come for change, comrades￼, no man uses a condom twice.
“Welcome to the only university of Nairobi, the best university in Africa, south of Sahara desert, north of river Limpopo. My dear comrades,t his is the only university with the tallest, darkest and handsome professors, shortest professors.
As the sonu chairman, I will protect you from the unruly watchmen, policemen, lecturers, and professors who might have the ill intention of causing real or imaginary harm to you…
Tomorrow, we have a date with the government, we shall peacefully demonstrate till helb credit our accounts. Let no one be a bystander, let no one be a sympathizer of HELB.Â In the end, both the oppressed and the oppressor will be judged equally.
The oppressor will be judged for oppressing the oppressed while the oppressed will be judged harshly for allowing the oppression
Babu Owino Speech YouTube Videos
Babu Owino YouTube Video that made him Arrested
Babu Owino Speech Today
Check the latest news for Babu Owino’s Speech Today.