2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarships at University of Sydney Business School in Australia
Apply for 2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarships at University of Sydney Business School in Australia
Scholarship Description: University of Sydney Business School is now accepting applications for International Partial Tuition Scholarships for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
About University: The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education.
If English is not student’s first language, they will need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enroll.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Students have an offer letter and remain enrolled in one (1) of the following Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong Masters courses for the duration of their course:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Masters of Business
- Master of Business (Double Specialization)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance (Investing and Corporate Treasury)
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management)
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Number of Scholarships: There are fifteen (15) annual International Partial Tuition Scholarships.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: Please include the following in your application:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
- Please send your application to email: business-scholarships-at-uow.edu.au
Deadline: Application Deadlines are:
|Application State||Trimester 1 2018||Trimester 2 2018||Trimester 3 2018|
|Applications Open||October 2, 2017||January 1, 2018||April 4, 2018|
|Applications Close||December 8, 2017||March 2, 2018||May 25, 2018|